YAMAHA STUDIO&PA M7CL-32
- Тегло:42.000 кг
Digital Live Sound Mixing with the Comfort and Efficiency of Analog mixing desks!
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 5% отстъпка.
Експресна поръчка без регистрацияСамо попълнете 2 полета
The M7CL series is a digital live-sound console that carries on the digital evolution from the acclaimed PM1DV2 and PM5D consoles. It includes an impressive array of advanced concepts such as the "Centralogic™" control interface that makes it as easy and intuitive to use as an analog console, and in-depth access management facilities that will be particularly appreciated in installations.
Visually Familiar Control Environment
- The M7CL has been designed to offer a visually familiar, comprehensive control environment.
- Two Models to Choose From:
The M7CL-48 provides a total of 56 inputs - 48 mono mic/line inputs and 4 stereo line inputs. The M7CL-32 has a total of 40 inputs - 32 mono mic/line inputs and 4 stereo line inputs. Both models provide 27 buses in the form of 16 mix buses, an LCR bus (which can be used as a stereo and mono bus), and eight matrixes that can be used with inputs as well as buses. All of this mixing capability is plenty for serious mid-size live sound applications … in a remarkably compact, lightweight console.
- Advanced Channel Functionality with a Logical Access Structure;
- Flexible Mix Buses and Matrix
- Versatile Inputs and Outputs with Extensive Digital Patching Capability
- Sophisticated Effects and GEQ
- Basic Output Processing Built In
- Internal Universal Power and Optional External Power Supply
- Recallable Right Down to Head Amp Gain, Plus Safe and Focus Functions
- Eight DCA Groups and Eight Mute Groups
- 12 Assignable User Defined Keys
- Access Management
- M7CL Editor Software Supplied