Guitar effect - V-Guitar Space • Offers four amazing tones • A Color knob offers wide tonal possibility to each four tones • Equipped with connections for easy integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices • The GR-S delivers out-of-this-world sounds that can only be achieved with GK processing.
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 3% отстъпка.
• Roland’s powerful V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
• Super-spacious tones and multi-string emulation only possible with GK processing
• Ultra-responsive COLOR and TONE knobs for sound shaping
• Expressive Freeze function holds the current sound for lead backing and sound FX
• 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
• Flexible connections for easy integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
• Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar
• Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and Brilliant Clean sounds, with real-time DSP for latency-free performance
Nominal Input Level
• MIX INPUT: -10 dBu
• GUITAR INPUT: -20 dBu
Nominal Output Level
• OUTPUT: -20 dBu
• GUITAR OUTPUT: -20 dBu
Shimmering, transparent sounds with metallic resonance that expand when playing chords, and contract to the center when playing single notes. Use the Color knob to control the amount of metallic texture ringing in the higher registers.
The chorus effect is applied to the strings separately to produce a beautiful, dreamy sound. Control the depth of the chorus effect with the Color knob.
Thanks to individual string processing, this silky synth-pad sound enables excellent playability across the strings. The Color knob controls the attack speed.
Instantly transform your guitar into a rich, sparkling 12-string guitar. Turn the Color knob to gradually blend in a virtual third string for each string, morphing your guitar into an 18-string instrument.