• Whether on his groundbreaking work with Ozzy Osbourne or with his own Black Label Society, Zakk Wylde’s guitar playing is loud, tough, and relentless.
• Zakk’s take-no-prisoners attitude extends to his quest for tone, too. When he wanted to develop his signature overdrive pedal, he looked no further than
Dunlop. The result is the new Wylde Overdrive.
• This muscular stompbox will turn your clean amp into a heavy, chunky crunch machine.
• Or, use it like Zakk does and kick it in front of a dirty amp for a screaming, sustaining lead tone.
• The three simple controls—Output, Tone, and Drive - make getting up and running easy, so you can concentrate on the business at hand: kicking major ass.
POWER: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003E (EuroAC adapter).
• Footswitch toggles effect on/hardwire bypass (red LED indicates on)
• Output knob sets total output level
• Drive knob controls amount of distortion
• Tone knob tailors overall EQ