Selecon Aurora Flood 1
10AUFLDSCH Aurora Single Flood, 1000/1250W R7s lamp (189mm), supplied with schuko plug. Luminaire shipped with colour frame, 1 x M12 nut & bolt set, instruction leaflet.
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 7% отстъпка.
Luminaire shipped with colour frame, 1 x M12 nut & bolt set, instruction leaflet.
The Aurora Flood provides a powerful even flood beam of 90°. The beam is well-controlled with minimal light spill and doesn't light up the adjacent stage area or cause distracting highlights on scenery; ideal for permanent installations or temporary rental/production requirements.
The Aurora Flood range includes the single luminaire (also available with pole operation tilt); 3-way and 4-way linear battens. All batten/square models are available with multi-connectors, in/out options or 2.4m cable tails.
• 90° light beam is smooth and falls off evenly without visible high lights or shadows.
• The extruded aluminium reflector guarantees repeatability of beam characteristics.
• Robust construction from a combination of aluminium extrusions and formed steel panels.
• Filter life is maximised by the dual air-flow chamber construction.
• Filter frame size ensures an economic two frame cut out of a standard filter sheet.
• The filter frame is flat ensuring it can be mounted into the luminaire with ease.
• Re-lamp without removing the colour filter holder via the hinged front filter holder assembly.
• Barndoor accessory available for beam masking.
• Available configurations: single, with or without pole operated tilt; multi batten options as per the Aurora Cyc.
• P2/12 1250W 33,750 lumens 200 hours average life
• P2/7 1000W 26,000 lumens 200 hours average life
• P2/10 625W 16,250 lumens 200 hours average life
• Weight: 10.2kg
• Size: 386 x 200 x 390mm
• Colour Frame Size: 305mm x 315mm