Jackson® SCX - CHERRY BURST
- Тегло:8.000 кг
Model #: 2916900515
• Series: X Series
• Color: Cherry Burst
• Body: Mahogany
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Body Shape: Monarkh
• Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Set-Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
• Number of Frets: 22
• Frets Size: Jumbo
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
• Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
• Bridge: Jackson® Radius Compensated TOM Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
• Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
• Control Knobs: Dome Style
Packed with powerful sonic punch, the X Series Monarkh SCX FM is a rocking machine that’s ready to brawl. Burly sound, sleek comfort and the lightning-fast playability Jackson is famous for combine for a high-performance instrument that’s an unbeatable value.
A stylized take on a classic single cutaway form, the SCX FM features a 24.75" scale length, mahogany body with an arched flame maple top, speedy one-piece set maple neck construction with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods for stability and a 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups powers this engine of musical mayhem, generating complex tones for pristine cleans or punchy distortion while retaining note clarity. The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated TOM-style bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true while the anchored tailpiece and die-cast tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability.