Electro-Voice RE 320
Variable-D® dynamic vocal and instrument microphone Frequency Response: 30Hz- 18,000 Hz (kick drum curve) Frequency Response: 45Hz- 18,000 Hz (voice/instrument curve)
Бърза поръчка без регистрация
Variable-D® dynamic vocal and instrument microphone
Frequency Response: 30Hz- 18,000 Hz (kick drum curve)
Frequency Response: 45Hz- 18,000 Hz (voice/instrument curve)
The RE320 is a professional quality dynamic microphone designed specifically for recording and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the highest level of predictable tonal and transient response. Ideal for capturing voice and a wide variety of electric and acoustic instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic content and natural tonal performance. RE320's unique "Dual Personality" switch creates two ideal microphones in one body. One switch position delivers voice, electric and acoustic instruments with a lively, yet natural tonal response, while the other switch position delivers an "insta-kick" curve designed specifically for kick drums.
* Designed for Broadcast, Commercial Sound/Life Safety, Concert Sound, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, Studio, and other applications.
* Variable-D&reg; proximity control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts
* Integrated hum-bucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance
* Neodymium magnet structure creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail
* Unique "Dual Personality" switch creates two mics in one Extremely durable build, fit and finish