Selecon LUI Flood 1
- Код:LUI Flood 1
- Тегло:4.100 кг
Luminaire shipped with ccolour framel, 1x M12 suspension bolt set and instruction leaflet.
The Lui Flood range delivers a 90° flood beam with high light output, well-controlled edges and very even distribution for larger cycs up to 8m high or longer throw distances for permanent installations or rental / production temporary installations.
The light beam can be shaped using the barndoor accessory.
• The LUI range uses the 1000W K4 or 625W P2/10 R7 lamps (189mm).
• Make your own battens using the LUI slot lock joint system that allows a number of units to be locked together.
• Makes a very effective groundrow. Simply reverse the colour cassette by removing the two screw pivot hinges. Add screw jack feet for adjustment.
• Relamp without having to remove the filter or break focus.
• Filter holder is held captive by spring hinged extruded cover that also blocks unwanted light spill.
• One handed operation only required to focus, change filters etc.
• Mains Power Disconnect – a microswitch isolates the mains supply when opening to re-lamp (phase and neutral) protecting against a student or technician inserting a lamp into a live socket.
• Safety glass ensures that in the unlikely event of a lamp exploding that the remains are held captive within the luminaire.
• Shape the beam and contain glare with the four-door barndoor accessory – fits all models.
• 1000W K4 24,000 lumens 2000 hours average life
• 625W P2/10 16,250 lumens 150 hours average life
• Weight: 4.1kg
• Size: 355 x 179 x 288mm
• Colour Frame Size: 265mm x 203mm