Martin MAC MiniMac Profile Titanium
The MiniMAC Profile is an automated, single-armed, moving-head, profile spotlight. Its compact and stylish appearance makes it attractive for all kind of applications from restaurants to discotheques.
Light is a living element full of possibilities for lighting design. Like paint to an artist, light can be used in an infinite variety of ways to create unique environments or enhance a setting. Of all its powers, light's most mysterious is perhaps its power of attraction.
The Martin MiniMAC automated moving light takes light and offers you a world of possibilities. Possibilities in indoor mood and atmosphere generation useful in a variety of environments such as retail shops where customer attraction is the name of the game.
The 7 easy to change patterns combined with the 12 colors gives endless possibilities for decoration and ambient settings. Up to 7 presets can be programmed in the on-board memory for full stand-alone operation.
• 17° beam angle with manually adjustable focus
• 12 rich dichroic colors
• 7 interchangeable rotating gobos
• Controllable strobe effect and black out
• Fast and precise movement, 540° of pan by 270° of tilt,
• 3-digit LED control panel
• Bright 150 W discharge source included
• Switch-selectable power supply settings
• Multiple control options; DMX, a stand-alone, master/slave capability.
• Length: 390 mm (15.4 in)
• Width: 316 mm (12.4 in)
• Height: 415 mm (16.3 in)
• Weight: 11.8 kg (26.0 lbs
Type 150 W discharge HTI
• Martin Metal Halide 150 ( 67 Lm/W, 2000 hr., 5000K)
• Osram HTI 150