SENNHEISER HD 800 SILVER
HI END open circum-aural headphones
More than 60 years of ingenious headphone engineering has been applied into the new HD 800. Incorporating Sennheiser’s most advanced driver technology, these open, circum-aural dynamic stereo headphones redefine what reference-level audio is all about.
You will form an altogether new height of sonic perspective as you experience a high-fidelity natural hearing experience. Do take note that presently, no other manufacturer has been able to come up as close as the HD 800 in replicating the basic acoustic conditions of natural hearing.
Matching these headphones' reference-grade audio performance is their striking and visually effective industrial design. Premium parts have gone into their production - the transducer is encased by a precision material made of stainless steel. The ear pads are handcrafted from a high-quality microfiber fabric. This material is extremely comfortable to wear and easy to maintain. The headband and headphone mounting utilises the most advanced development from the aerospace industry. In terms of connectivity, these headphones utilise specially-designed, four-wire, high-performance connections with Teflon insulation.
Truly, the HD 800 are a glorious success and have become a pioneer in headphone development.
* New reference class in wired headphones
* Open, circum-aural dynamic stereo headphones
* Natural hearing experience - realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
* Biggest transducers ever used in headphones up to today - new innovative dynamic transducer design
* Uncovered earcups for acoustic and stylistic reasons
* Handcrafted ear pads, made of high-quality microfiber fabric
* Metal headband with inner damping element
* Specially tuned symmetrical, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
Frequency response (headphones) 6 – 51000 Hz (-10 dB)
Frequency response (headphones) 14 – 44100 Hz (- 3 dB)
Transducer principle dynamic, open
Nominal impedance 300 Ohm