American Audio 10 MXR
The American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer.
The 10 MXR is a 10-inch, 2-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer with Midi/Analog control, built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
• 10-inch, 2-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer (compatible with any “Midi Learn” Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
• Inputs: 2 Line, 2 Phono, 1 Mic
• 18 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
• MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
• Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
• Balanced XLR Outputs
• 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid, Bass)
• Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
• Crossfader Curve Adjustment
• Crossfader Direction Switch (Forward/Reverse)
• Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
• Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
• Low/High Pass Filter Control per channel
• 10 segment VU meter
• Audio inputs: RCA
• Microphone input: ?” Balanced
• Headphone input: ?” Stereo
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25”x10”x 3.5” / 260x254x85mm
• Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.5 kg.