Power Amplifier 16x80W 4Ohm, bridge 8x160W 8Ohm, class D
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 5% отстъпка.
REVAMP1680 is a professional 16-channel digital power amplifier with 16 x 80 watts output power @ 4 ohms, but the unit is also bridgeable to 8 x 160 watts @ 8 ohms. This 3 rack units high amplifier with very high channel separation also has a dual analog power supply with toroidal power transformers. The standby power consumption is very low, less than 0.5 watts!
Another smart feature of the REVAMP1680 is the switching mode standby power supply with multiple auto power on/off options. You can power on or power off the unit via a trigger input, audio sense... The trigger input will switch on the power amplifier upon AC or DC trigger signal coming from your audio or control system. The amplifier will be switched on as long as the trigger voltage is present. Alternatively, you can set the power on mode switch to the audio trig position: the amp will automatically switch on when a sufficiently strong audio signal is present at the input and automatically switch off after several minutes of silence.
This amplifier is equipped with 2 stereo bus inputs with pass through. These bus inputs are ideal when you want to hear the same audio signal in different output zones with the advantages you need less audio cables and the installation can be done very fast.
• Power amp topology: Class-D
• Output channels: 16
• Output power RMS 4 ohms: 16 x 80 watts
• Output power RMS bridged 8 ohms: 8 x 160 watts
• Minimum load impedance: 4 ohms
• Minimum load impedance bridged: 8 ohms
• Line input(s) unbalanced: 16 RCA + 2 stereo buses RCA + 2 stereo buses outputs RCA
• Input sensitivity: -6 dBV / 0,5 Vrms
• Output connections: Euroblock
• S/N ratio: > 98 dB @ Full power, A-weighted
• Frequency Response 20 Hz – 30 kHz
• Channel separation: > 68 dB @ Full power, 1kHz
• Cooling system: Convectional
• Dimensions 483 x 132 x 411 ( including rack ears), 3HU
• Net weight: 21.7 kg