The new REVAMP2250 is a professional 2-channel digital power amplifier with 2 x 250 watt output power @ 4 ohms, but is also bridgeable (1 x 500 watts @ 8 ohms). The unit incorporates high reliability European designed Hypex amplification and power supply technology and outputs with efficient Class D output topology.
The very intuitive front display shows what is going on with one blink of an eye. Thanks to our own designed automatic limiting system APC (patent pending) with smart use of a compressor/limiter topology we implemented a power amplifier with a great dynamic sound with and an unseen musicality.
The digital signal processor inside of this REVAMP2250 operates with one simple push button at the back of the unit to select one of the 6 preset operating modes. An example of a preset is the combination CH1 subwoofer and CH2 trafo load. In this example you have a high-pass filter for increased stability when using 100 volt transformers on the output, allowing you to use 100 volt speakers as top speakers combined with a standard low impedance subwoofer. With the other presets channels can be bridged, high pass filters can be applied to a channel... The versatile outputs allow you to choose between Euroblock or Speakon.
• Power amp topology: Class-D
• Output channels: 2
• Output power RMS 4 ohms: 2 x 250 watts, bridged 8 ohms: 500 watts
• Sine wave capability: 500ms at full RMS output power
• Minimum load impedance: 4 ohms; bridged 8 ohms
• Line input(s) balanced: 2 Euroblock
• Line input(s) unbalanced: 2 RCA + 2 pass through RCA
• Input sensitivity: 0 dBV / 1 Vrms
• Built-in DSP
• Output connections: Euroblock & SpeakOn
• S/N ratio: > 90 dB @ Full power, A-weighted
• Frequency Responce: 10 Hz - 24 kHz
• Channel separation: > 74 dB @ Full power, 1kHz
• Cooling system: Convectional
• Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 235 mm (including rack ears), 1HU
• Weight: 3.1kg