Vestax VCI-300 Mk2
High performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter style playback control.
* Integrated “one to one” hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
* Interoperable with Scratch LIVE crates, loops and cue points, also support for iTunes.
* Audio processing and internal mixing via Serato ITCH software, Channel fading, EQ, cross fading and track trim are processed in software with audio and headphone monitoring on the ITCH hardware.
* Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information.
* Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync.
* Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation.
* Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound.
* Set and store Cue-points.
* Manual and Auto Loop activation.
* Music Library management tools for backup and restore.
* Input and Mix recording capability.
* AIFF, WAV, MP3 and AAC audio file support
* Built-in multi-lingual help tools with Serato customer _support and software update program.
* Volume Boost (Gain Boost)
Higher output gain level and headphone volume level when supplying power with the optional power adaptor. (not included).
* Optional Vestax Digital Fader (not included)
The VCI-300 Cross fader can be upgraded to Vestax's new magnetic sensor system digital fader CF-X2.
* Direct Audio Thru NEW
Audio fed to the MIC/AUX input can now be directly sent to the Master outputs with the THRU switch turned ON, minimizing latency of when fed through ITCH.
* New adjust knobs for the JOG sensor control
New JOG sensor adjust knobs for speedy and accurate adjustments.the VCI-300MKII's JOG wheels have excellent tracking ability,and flexibility for various play styles.You can control songs with analog precision.
* Mini Head-Phone Jack New
1/8 inch headphone connection along with standard 1/4 inch connection.