Professional Studio Standard Monitoring Headphones similar frequency curve as DT990
The HD668B is a semi-open dynamic headphone whose sound quality meets the demands of even professional recording studios. The balanced and high definition sound of the HD668B assures that a professional sound engineer can have full confidence when mixing down or during post production. Its patented sturdy headband structure provides long-lasting durability even in challenging conditions, yet its light weight and optimized mechanical pressure provides long-term wearing comfort.
• Patented durable structure.
• Comfortable, self-adjusting headband pads.
• Comfortable, long-lasting ear pads.
• Detachable, single side cable.
• Cable clip included Professional monitoring headphones.
• High resolution drivers
• Precision tuned acoustic chamber
• Optimized headband pressure
• Light weight
The HD668B delivers a natural and excellently balanced sound, presenting the crystal clarity and high resolution demanded by professional users.
• Type: Dynamic, semi-open
• Driver: Ф 50 mm, neodymium
• Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 mW)
• Frequency Response: 10-30,000 Hz
• Max. Input Power: 300 mW
• Rated Impedance: 56 Ohm (Copper-coated aluminum wire)
• Ear Pads: Leatherette
• Cables: 1-meter (3.3 ft.) & 3-meter (9.8 ft.) straight, single-sided;
plug-in cable on headphones (mini stereo connector)
• Connector: Gold plated stereo mini plug
• Headphone Caliper Pressure: Approx. 3.5 N
• Net Weight (without cable): 222 g (7.8 oz)