Jem FOG Magnum 2500 Hz
The Magnum 2500 Hz is a plug-and-play, easy-to-use hazer suitable for DJ’s, smaller venues, bars, and clubs. With a large fluid container and optional DMX the hazer is ideal for installations.
The Magnum 2500 Hz uses a newly-developed 900 W heat exchanger to produce a massive 2500 m3 of haze, which is then evenly distributed by the integrated fan.
The Magnum 2500 Hz comes complete with all the technical excellence you expect from the Magnum range. Built rugged, the Magnum 2500 Hz is ideal for discrete floor placement, with the advantages of easy access.
Featuring the same machine-saving overheat protection as Martin’s other fog and haze machines, the economically-priced Magnum 2500 Hz will provide years of maintenance-free operation. Add the optional DMX interface for increased flexibility and easy remote programming and control.
The Magnum 2500 Hz has a 3.8 liter fluid capacity and is capable of generating a uniform canvas of haze, using the Martin Pro Haze Fluid. Specially formulated and water-based, all Martin fluids are effective, safe, and economical.
• Continuous output
• Output and density level control
• 2500 m3/min fog output
• Integrated fan
• 900 W heat exchanger
• 3.8 liter fluid capacity
• Fluid-out sensing
• Optional DMX interface
• Timer and output level remote control
• Internal remote control storage
• Length: 455 mm (17.9 in.)
• Width: 285 mm (11.2 in.)
• Height: 280 mm (11.0 in.)
• Dry weight: 11.9 kg (26.2 lbs.)
• Coverage volume: 2500 m3 per minute
• Operating time: Continuous, automatic level adjustment
• Warm-up time (approx.): 6 - 8 minutes
• Fluid consumption at peak output: 10.5 ml/min
Fluids used in this product:
• Pro Haze Fluid