SHURE GLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
GLXD4 Single-channel wireless receiver with LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability.
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Up to 8 compatible systems can operate in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
LinkFreq Automatic Frequency Management
• Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open frequencies
• C ontinuous interference monitoring avoids signal interruption by automatically switching frequencies
• Integrated transmitter battery charging station
• Operate up to 8 compatible systems in 2.4 GHz frequency band
• Hi-res LCD screen status display including battery run-time in hours/minutes
• Durable, lightweight construction
GLXD2 Handheld transmitter with The LEGENDARY SM58 CARDIOID | DYNAMIC Industry-standard microphone capsule
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
• A utomatically links to GLXD4 receiver
• Legendary Shure microphone options including the industry-standard SM58®, SM86, Beta 58A® and Beta 87A
• Up to 200 feet (60 m) operating range (line of sight)
• C ontinuous rechargeable use up to 16 hours
• Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction