The APart PA240P is, in addition to the MA mixig amplifier series, a fully equipped constant voltage power amplifier that will meet all of your requirements. Besides high reliability and the basic functions of a power amplifier the PA240P excels above similar products by the inclusion of its extra technical features, possibilities and protection.
The PA240P comes with a removable metal protection cover so that unauthorised people can not change the amplifier settings (volume & bass-treble tone control)on the front panel.
In brief, it’s the one you can rely on!
The most important features:
• Ultra reliable 240 watt 100 Volt power amplifier
• Balanced priority line input (adjustable volume)
• Bass - treble tone control
• Operates with 24V DC or 230V AC
• Balanced line input
• 24V priority output, activated by contact closure
• Build in dynamic limiter @ -3 dB
• Input : Program : Balanced combo XLR/Jack, 0 dB -10k + Link
• Input : Priority : Balanced combo XLR/Jack or Euroblock, 0 dB - 10k. Adjustable volume by trimmer
• Output : Loudspeaker output : 4Ohm - 50V - 70V - 100V
• Output : Priority output : 24V, activated by contact closure
• Output power RMS Rated : 240 watt
• Tone control : Bass : ±10 dB - 100 Hz
• Tone control : Treble : ±10 dB - 10 kHz
• Frequency response : 35 Hz - 22 kHz
• Signal to Noise ratio : > 95 dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion : < 0.5%
• Dimensions (H x W x D) :88 x 430 x 366 mm (Detachable 19” brackets not included)
• Weight : 14.1 Kg