The UX-3Pi includes incremental and optional updates to the UX-3SE.
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 5% отстъпка.
The UX-3Pi includes incremental and optional updates to the UX-3SE. Audio playback circuitry in the Pi is identical to that of the SE. As in the UX-3SE, the UX-3Pi's advanced 14 bit video processing and custom video output stage enables DVD up-conversion to high definition "HD" output at 480p, 720p and 1080p. This is achieved from your existing DVD collection, without having to buy new software! The UX-3SE VRDS mechanism and Burr Brown 24 bit D/A converters are included. The UX-3Pi adds these incremental updates to the base feature set of the UX-3SE:
* HDMI connector (V1.3 compliant)
* ABT1018 LSI scaler from Anchor Bay Technologies for high definition "HD," signal up-conversion to all ATSC formats including 1080p
* Home theater control functions through RS232c (6v trigger)
* Remote control with commonly used keys backlit for operation in low light or no light environments
The incremental 1080p video update will become optional for UX-3SE owners in the fall of 2007. Current owners of the UX-3SE will have the ability to upgrade their video board, for a cost to be determined. Although this video upgrade will not change the remote control, the upgraded video board will produce 1080p output using the Anchor Bay chip set and add the HDMI connector to the rear panel.