Finally, bass players get a little respect. The new CD-BT1 is the ultimate portable workshop and jamming tool for bass guitar
The CD-BT1 has all of the great training features of the CD-GT1: Slow Speed Audition, Looping, Pitch Shift and even a built-in chromatic tuner.
The CD-BT1's all-new effects engine is designed for bass, with effects like 5-band EQ, compression and synth bass. Bass Cut and Enhancement modes control the CD signal so you can play along. And the input sensitivity can be switched from active to passive for compatibility with a wide range of instruments.
Whether you're just starting out on your instrument or a seasoned pro, the CD-BT1 offers the perfect way to learn your favorite artist's techniques.
* SSA (0 -8 -16 -32 -50%): Slow Speed Audition, tempo control without affecting key
* Play any compact disc including 3" mini-CDs and finalized CD-R/RWs you made on your PC
* Built-in 11-segment chromatic tuner
* Slow Speed Audition lets you slow down the CD tempo by 8%, 16%, 32% or half-speed without changing the pitch
* High-power headphone output
* Footswitch input for Cue start or effects switching
* Two-way power supply; 4 x AA battery or optional AC adapter
* Dimensions: 232mm(W) x 138mm(D) x 40mm(H)
* Weight (excluding batteries): 620g
* Shift song pitch and tempo in 1% steps all the way down to 50%
* Change the song key ±6 semitones and ±50 cents (1/100 semitone) without affecting the tempo
* 1/4" Bass Guitar input, switchable for active or passive pickups
* Select one of 19 programs including compression, chorus, distortion, wah and synth bass
* 5-band graphic EQ with adjustable mid shape for bass input
* Bass Boost, Bass Enhance and Bass Cut for CD playback
* Multifunction LCD display
* Cue button automatically returns you to the last playback starting point