Guitar Effect Pedal - Jerry Cantrell Signature Wah
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 5% отстъпка.
• One of the most influential guitarists to come out of the Seattle rock scene, Jerry Cantrell’s epic riffs and searing tone have been the driving force behind Alice in Chains since the late 80’s.
• His melancholy wahdrenched melodies in modern classics like “Man in the Box” and “The Rooster” left an indelible mark on a generation of guitarists.
• Jerry favored wah-wahs with a wider, darker response, and Dunlop has painstakingly replicated that moody sound to create his signature pedal.
• It’s custom-voiced for a tight, punchy heel down tone and a rugged side-control knob lets you fine tune the toe-down frequency.
• With its antique, oxidized “road worn” brass casting and custom Alice in Chains tread, this is one pedal that looks as great as it sounds.
• Filter parameter—Heel down: 320Hz to 390Hz
• Toe down, fine tune adjustable:
- Fine tune max: 1700Hz to 2070Hz
- Fine tune min: 1050kHz to 1270Hz
• Impedance: 1mOhm
• Output impedance: 10kOhm
• Bypass: hard wired
• Maximum input level: -11.5dBV (@filter's center frequency)
• Maximum output: +6dBV
• Maximum gain (toe down): +20dB @ 1.4kHz to 1.8kHz
• Maximum gain (heel down): -18dB @ 320Hz to 390Hz
• Signal to noise:
- Heel down>97dBV
- Toe down>89dBV
• 'A' weighted
• Power: 1mA @9V DC (9mW no load)
• Note: 0DBV REF=1VRMS