• Completely reshape your sound or boost a wicked alternate lead tone that will jump out of the mix at will.
• Turn a problem signal into something that absolutely glows and helps you discover your own signature sound.
• The MXR EQ offers six bands covering all the essential guitar and bass frequencies, with each slider ready to deliver 18 dB's of cut or boost.
• Ideal for creating scooped mids or massive lows you never thought you could produce.
• It will also add natural-sounding warmth to a quacky acoustic pickup and instantly eliminate onstage feedback or boost your overall signal when using a massive chain of floor effects.
• Redesigns include a rugged bypass switch and "positive feel" illuminated sliders.
POWER: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003E (EuroAC adapter).
CONTROLS: Footswitch toggles Effect On/Bypass Six paragraphic slider controls enable boost or attenuation up to plus or minus 18db at frequency centers 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz and 3.2kHz
• 6-band graphic EQ
• Footswitch On/Off
• 18dB boost or cut
• Virtually indestructible die-cast zinc housing
FREQUENCY CENTERS: 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz, and 3.2kHz