The MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay features a completely analog audio path for the ultimate in rich, warm delay—made possible only by old-school bucket brigade technology. This design boasts an amazing 600ms of delay time with optional modulation via a top-mounted switch and a simple, three-knob layout that controls Delay time, Mix (dry/wet blend), and Regen (delay repeats)—all in a pedal no bigger than a Phase 90. In addition, two internal trim pots offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. The Carbon Copy will take you from crisp “bathroom” slap echoes to epic, Gilmour-esque delays with a twist of a knob. True hardwire bypass, single 9-volt operation, and stage-ready blue LEDs round out the package. Available only from Dunlop Manufacturing, the world’s leader in analog pedal technology.
• 600ms of delay time with optional modulation via a top-mounted switch
• Simple, three-knob layout that controls:
- Delay time
- Mix (dry/wet blend)
- Regen (delay repeats)
• Two internal trim pots offer user-adjustable width and rate control
• True hardwire bypass
• Single 9-volt operation or ECB-003E (EuroAC adapter).
• Stage-ready blue LEDs round out the package