Guitar Effect Pedal - Micro Chorus • MXR Classics series • Color: Yellow
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 3% отстъпка.
• With its simple operation and stellar analog tone the MXR Micro Chorus joins the ranks of MXR Classics such as the Phase 90, Dyna Comp and Micro Amp.
• This 80’s reissue delivers a stunning range of rich chorus textures, from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating speaker simulation with a twist of the Rate control.
• The Micro Chorus is designed with old-school bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone and features true bypass for pure guitar tone when the pedal is off.
• Its road-worthy hardware and components are housed in a space saving Phase 90 sized box.
• Input Impedance: 1 mOhm
• Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
• Max Input Level @ 500Hz: -5dBV
• Max Output Level: +5dBV
• Max Output Level: +8dBV
• Rate Control Min/Max: 0.25Hz/7.5Hz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >89dBV*
• Delay Time Min/Max: 3.9ms/5.4ms
• Frequency Response
• Delayed Signal: 20Hz to 4.5kHz
• Dry Signal: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Current Draw: <5mA
• Power Supply: DC 9 volt
• Bypass: True Hardware
• Housing Dimensions: 4-3/4"D x 2-3/4"W x 1-1/3"H
• Housing Material: Zinc
• Weight: 14 oz.
• 0 dBV=1VRMS
• *A-weighted, measurements taken with rate control full counterclockwise.