PIONEER DJ DJM-350
Main features of the DJM-350. You can record your own DJ mix directly to a USB storage device without having to use a computer or recording device
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 5% отстъпка.
As recorded DJ mixes are saved in the WAV file format, they can be imported and listened to on a PC or portable audio player. The DJM-350 comes equipped with four kinds of effects—Filter,Crush,Jet and Gate. The intuitive controls allow sounds to be altered so original arrangements can be added to songs and you can enjoy DJing with all kinds of remixes. The DJM-350 has a built-in 3-band equalizer (Isolator type) that allows a broad range of level control, from +9dB to -? (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges. Each band can be controlled independently. The analogue signal is converted to digital via the shortest of circuits. The analogue and digital circuit are isolated from each other, and all signal processing is performed by a high-performance CPU that minimises noise. The DJM-350 inherits the high fidelity design of the DJM series so you can enjoy DJ mixing with a clean, clear sound.
* Equipped with MIC/AUX terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones.
* A CDJ player can be used for fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control.
* All channels are equipped with peak level meters, which indicate the input level on each channel.
* The Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader curve.