YAMAHA STUDIO&PA LS9-16
Lightweight, compact digital mixers with advanced features and outstanding sound quality.
The LS9 series consoles follow in the distinguished footsteps of the Yamaha PM1D, PM5D, and M7CL, expanding Yamaha's digital mixing console lineup for live sound and installations. The LS9 series consists of the 32-mic/line input 64-channel LS9-32, and the 16-mic/line input 32 channel LS9-16
- No-compromise Analog Circuit Design Delivers the Best Sound in this Class
- Choose the Model that Suits Your Needs!
The LS9 series includes the 32-mic/line input 64-channel LS9-32 and the 16-mic/line input 32 channel LS9-16. With it's greater input capacity and bus complement the LS9-32 is an idea choice for larger live sound applications with complex input and output requirements, while the LS9-16 offers maximum handling and operating ease for events and smaller live sound applications.
- Intuitive Interface
- 16 or 32 Mono Input Channels Plus 4 Stereo Input Channels expandable up to 32 or 64 channels in Two Layers
- Extensive Channel Functionality
- 16 Mix Buses, 8 Matrix Buses, Plus Stereo and Mono Buses with LCR Mode
- Virtual Rack with Top-quality Effects
- Recall Safe and Recall Focus…Right Down to Head Amp Gain
- USB Memory Recorder/Player for Convenient Recording and - BGM or Effect Playback
- Detailed Access Management
- LS9 Editor Software for Enhanced Operability and Programmability