BEHRINGER B3030A (Pair)
2-Way Active Ribbon Studio Reference Monitor with Kevlar Woofer.
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите безплатна доставка.
Our TRUTH B3030A monitors have been so wildly successful, that we've sold thousands upon thousands of them to some of the most critical ears on the planet. Due to their high-resolution performance, B3030A active 2-way reference studio monitors are perfect for near-field monitoring applications – from small mixing environments to multi-channel surround setups. When it comes to your studio recordings, you want honesty. In fact, considering how important your art is, you should demand it! That's why we designed the B3030A Active 2-Way Reference Monitor to speak nothing but the TRUTH.
• Ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams
• Built-in 140W biamp module with enormous power reserve
• Ultra-high resolution, 2" velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction
• Long-throw 6 3/4" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone and aluminum die-cast chassis for ultimate bass response
• Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
• Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
• Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
• Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
• Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
• Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life