Large Dual-Diaphragm Microphone
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 3% отстъпка.
The KSM44/SL is a multiple pattern (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional), externally biased, dual large diaphragm condenser microphone with extremely low self-noise (7dB). Developed to meet the needs of studio recording musicians, the warm, rich sound of the KSM44 delivers exceptional performance, tailored to deliver vivid reproduction of voice for the most critical recordings. The KSM44 also offers great flexibility in a variety of recording applications, working well on acoustic and amplified instruments, as its capacity for managing high SPLs accommodates loud sound sources such as drums and guitar amplifiers.
* Dual 1-inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24-karat gold-layered, low mass, Mylar ® diaphragms provide superior transient response
* Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion; minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions
* Full-range frequency response (20 Hz - 20 KHz) for an extremely accurate reproduction of voice and instruments
* Extremely low self noise (7 dBA) for critical studio vocal recording
* Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
* Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz
* 15 dB attenuation switch for handling high input SPL sound sources
* 3-position switchable low-frequency filter virtually eliminates unwanted background noise and controls proximity effect
* Durable zinc die-cast housing and hardened low carbon steel grille to protect cartridge from accidental drops or misuse
* Uniform polar response provides natural off-axis response for critical recording
* Integrated three-stage pop protection grille to guard against wind and breath noise
* Internal shock mount to reduce unwanted handling and stand noise
* Replacement cartridge: RPM130