Belt Pack System with Headworn Microphone HM3 (incl. R300 Receiver and Stand Adaptor)
BP-300 is an all new metal bodypack transmitter that is rugged, compact, and easy to use. Using two AA batteries for 14 hours of use, the BP-300 is one of the most economical transmitters around for applications that require daily operation. The mute function keeps the RF signal live while it mutes the audio to protect your channel and prevent noise in the audio system. The TA4 connector allows the use of any EV lapel or headworn microphone for a variety of applications. The receiver for the R300 system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19 inch equipment rack. Rack mount kits and front mount antenna cables are available for the R300 for a professional installation. For applications with up to 4 receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
* Designed for Club Sound, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, and other applications.
* ClearScan finds the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
* EZsync infrared channel transfer from the receiver to the transmitter for easy and error-free setup
* 14 hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
* Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
* 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultanious use
* Bodypack with TA4 connector – compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and headworn microphones for easy upgrades
* Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas allow for use with the APD4+ antenna distribution system
* Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount ears and front mount antenna cables
* HM-3 Omni-directional headworn for clear, constant vocals