The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made to withstand the rigors of daily use but still be comfortable in your hand. The PL22 dynamic microphone is the perfect all-around microphone for speaking engagements, singing and emcees. The cardioid pick up pattern rejects noise from the surroundings, helps to control audio feedback, and still allows an experienced vocalist to work the microphone. The receiver for the R300 system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19 inch equipment rack. Rack mount kits and front mount antenna cables are available for the R300 for a professional installation. For applications with up to 4 receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
* Designed for Club Sound, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, and other applications.
* ClearScan finds the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
* EZsync infrared channel transfer from the receiver to the transmitter for easy and error-free setup
* PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp, clear vocals in any application
* 14 hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
* Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
* 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 • channels for simultanious use
* Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas allow for use with the APD4+ antenna distribution system
* Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount ears and front mount antenna cables