Jem FOG Magnum 2000
The most specified fog machine in the world. The Magnum 2000 is the authority in portable fog machines. Few other portable foggers can match the optional DMX controlled output of the Magnum 2000, or its logical plug and fog simplicity.
Solid reliability and quality of operation has made the Magnum 2000 the most specified fog machine in the world. Immense fog outputs create an instant billow of dense fog, perfect for generating immediate dance floor atmosphere and ideal for mid-air lighting effects.
Its advanced on-board technology, in conjunction with a specially designed heating element, give the Magnum 2000 a totally variable fog output and a heat up time of only 8 minutes.
With the large self contained fluid capacity of 9.5 liters, there’s no need for mid-evening refills, and a plug-in remote control keeps you on the ground.
The Magnum 2000 is suited for clubs of all sizes and road show DJs. It comes complete with a truss mounting bracket for easy installation as well as carrying handles to suit all mobile and fixed installations
• 700 m3/min fog output
• 1600 W heat exchanger
• 8 min heat-up time
• Floor standing or truss mounting
• 9.5 liter fluid capacity
• Different fluid options for different applications
• DMX with optional DMX interface module
• On-board control panel
• Removable panel for remote control
• Timer and output level remote control
• Length: 695 mm (27.4 in.)
• Width: 356 mm (14.0 in.)
• Height: 325 mm (12.8 in.)
• Dry weight: 13 kg (28.7 lbs.)
• Max. fog output (approx.): 700 m3 per minute
• Max. operating time at full output (approx.): 180 minutes
• Warm-up time (approx.): 8 minutes
• Fluid consumption at peak output: 95 ml per minute
Fluids used in this product:
• I-Fog fluid
• Pro Smoke High Density (SP Mix)
• Pro Smoke Studio Fluid (DX Mix)
• Pro Smoke Super (ZR Mix)
• Regular DJ Fluid (DJ Mix)