Jem FOG Magnum 1200
The Magnum 1200 delivers a heavy punch of fog. It's built tough to meet the rugged demands of 24/7 nightlife.
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 5% отстъпка.
With the option to add a DMX controller, the Magnum 1200 uses an 850 W heat exchanger to produce 290 m3 of fog.
The delivery of a continuous and even level of fog and the incorporation of soft-start electronics means that the Magnum 1200 operates at a very low noise level. Built rugged yet lightweight and conveniently portable, the Magnum 1200 offers substantial cost and maintenance benefits over a long operational life.
Supplied with a timer remote control and featuring the same machine-saving overheat protection as Martin’s larger machines, the economically-priced Magnum 1200 will provide years of maintenance-free operation.
The Magnum 1200 has a 2.3 liter fluid capacity, and a variety of fluid options are available for different applications. Martin offers the widest range of atmosphere-generating fog fluid around. Specially formulated and water-based, all fluids are effective, safe, and economical.
• Continuous output
• 290 m3/min fog output
• 850 W heat exchanger
• 8 min heat-up time
• Optional flying kit
• 2.3 liter fluid capacity
• Different fluid options for different applications
• DMX with optional DMX interface module
• Internal remote control storage
• Timer and output level remote control
• Length: 450 mm (17.7 in.)
• Width: 205 mm (8.1 in.)
• Height: 244 mm (9.6 in.)
• Dry weight: 10 kg (22.0 lbs.)
• Max. fog output (approx.): 290 m3 per minute
• Max. operating time at full output (approx.): 90 minutes
• Operating time: Continuous, automatic level adjustment
• Warm-up time (approx.): 8 minutes
• Fluid consumption at peak output: 50 ml per minute
Fluids used in this product:
• I-Fog fluid
• Pro Smoke High Density (SP Mix)
• Pro Smoke Studio Fluid (DX Mix)
• Pro Smoke Super (ZR Mix)
• Regular DJ Fluid (DJ Mix)
• Pro Steam Simulation