Martin Laser RGB 1,6W in Flightcase
The Martin RGB Laser 1.6 is a compact and lightweight Class 4 laser with deep saturated colors and true whites, and an impressive spread angle of 80 x 80 degrees.
With simple plug-and-play operations, hundreds of pre-installed effects and a forced-air cooling system that eliminates the need for expensive and bulky water cooling, the RGBL 1.6 is all about performance made easy. Slightly larger than an average DVD player, yet able to take the knocks and blows of touring without misaligning, the RGBL 1.6 is designed for the road.
The RGBL 1.6 is capable of extremely deep saturated colors - especially an intense blue (446 nm), which allows the creation of true and pure white like no other laser in its class. Wavelengths are calibrated closer to Absolute White.
Smooth advanced graphics are achievable through tremendously fast and accurate galvos which can pass through an amazing 40,000 positions a second. These graphical possibilities are enhanced through the narrowness of the actual beam (<3.5 mm), which gives more flexibility when choosing imagery or in long distant projections.
• 80 x 80 degree projection angle
• Long diode lifetime
• Wavelengths calibrated close to Absolute White; intense blue of 446 nm.
• Noise level less than 42 dBA at 1 m (3.3 ft)
• Weatherproof rating: IP52
• Extremely robust, system does not misalign under regular touring conditions
• 2-year/3000 hrs. warranty
• Storage for 256 cues, can be edited/overwritten
• DMX control
• Can be operated with any ILDA-compatible controller
• Real-time effect programming, editing and viewing
• Martin Laser Software included
• Length: 290 mm (11.4 in.)
• Width: 204 mm (8.0 in.)
• Height: 178 mm (7.0 in.)
• Length including mounting yoke: 326 mm (12.8 in.)
• Height including mounting yoke: 260 mm (10.2 in.)
• Weight: 11.2 kg (24.7 lbs.)