Martin Controller LJ DMX USB II OneKey Kit
Flexible, easy to use Windows-based controller utilizing a USB to DMX Interface
- Купете или друг продукт от нашата промоционална секция за да получите 5% отстъпка.
LightJockey has become the industry standard in PC based controllers and is recognized as the most intuitive controller on the market today. It can be used to handle all current and upcoming Martin fixtures and fixture updates.
At the heart of LightJockey is the Solid Beam Virtual Visualizer, a high quality visualization simulator capable of creating realistic, solid, 3D beams. Extremely accurate visually and easy to understand, the simulator allows you to create virtual visualizations offsite.
• Windows XP and Vista (32bit) based Lighting Control Software
• Large fixture library and user configurable editor
• Solid beam virtual visualizer for programming shows off-site
• Supports MP3, audio CD, SMPTE and MIDI timecode
• Universal USB/DMX Interface with 2 x 512 Channels DMXIN/Out
• Control of up to 100 fixtures, 2048 DMX channels
• Graphical representation of all fixture functions
• Add-on LightJockey Manager, free downloadable software for scheduling events
• LED-Trix plug-in included for programming color-mixing fixtures
The LightJockey package contains the following:
LightJockey Software CD Version
• 1 Universal USB/DMX Interface
• 2 XLR Adapter, 5 pin male – 3 pin female
• 1 XLR Adapter, 5 pin male – 5 pin male
• 1 USB Cable
• Universal USB/DMX Driver Installer Software
• DMX Tools Software Package
• Instruction Manuals