SmartFade ML provides professional features like palettes, parameter “fan” and built-in dynamic effects with an easy-to-learn direct-access style of operation. With a capacity for up to 24 moving lights and an additional 48 intensity channels (dimmers), and the ability to patch to two complete universes of DMX512A (1,024 outputs), SmartFade ML gives you all the control you need for smaller rigs.
SmartFade ML’s color-coded backlit keys make it easy to operate in the dark, without requiring additional worklights. The keys and built-in LCD displays also provide status feedback for the rig, without the need for an external monitor.
Get smart – get moving, with SmartFade ML moving light control.
• Memory style operation
• Up to 24 Devices (Moving Lights or Dimmer/Scrollers)
• Up to 48 Intensity Channels (multiple dimmers per channel)
• Encoders or fader controls for moving light parameters
• 24 Groups
• 24 x 3 Palettes (Focus, Color Beam)
• 288 Memories (24 x 12 pages)
• 11 Shape Effects
• 11 Linear Effects
• Parameter “Fan”
• Hue/Saturation control of color mixing
• Backlit color-coded elastomer keys indicate current color mix
• Fully programmable 199-step stack
• 24-step Sequences (12 x 12 pages)
• Tap tempo mode for sequence timing
• 10 Snapshot memories for temporary storage
• Undo function
• Master fader and Blackout button
• Bumps master fader
• Solo or pile-on mode for bump buttons
• 2 x LCD displays for configuration and programming