Selecon LUI Flood 1
10LUIFLD1SCH LUI Flood, Single 1000W lamp, R7 lamps (189mm), supplied with schuko plug. Luminaire shipped with ccolour framel, 1x M12 suspension bolt set and instruction leaflet
Luminaire shipped with ccolour framel, 1x M12 suspension bolt set and instruction leaflet.
The Lui Flood range delivers a 90° flood beam with high light output, well-controlled edges and very even distribution for larger cycs up to 8m high or longer throw distances for permanent installations or rental / production temporary installations.
The light beam can be shaped using the barndoor accessory.
• The LUI range uses the 1000W K4 or 625W P2/10 R7 lamps (189mm).
• Make your own battens using the LUI slot lock joint system that allows a number of units to be locked together.
• Makes a very effective groundrow. Simply reverse the colour cassette by removing the two screw pivot hinges. Add screw jack feet for adjustment.
• Relamp without having to remove the filter or break focus.
• Filter holder is held captive by spring hinged extruded cover that also blocks unwanted light spill.
• One handed operation only required to focus, change filters etc.
• Mains Power Disconnect – a microswitch isolates the mains supply when opening to re-lamp (phase and neutral) protecting against a student or technician inserting a lamp into a live socket.
• Safety glass ensures that in the unlikely event of a lamp exploding that the remains are held captive within the luminaire.
• Shape the beam and contain glare with the four-door barndoor accessory – fits all models.
• 1000W K4 24,000 lumens 2000 hours average life
• 625W P2/10 16,250 lumens 150 hours average life
• Weight: 4.1kg
• Size: 355 x 179 x 288mm
• Colour Frame Size: 265mm x 203mm