Selecon HUI Flood 1
12HUIFLD1SCH HUI Flood Single - maximum 800W lamp R7s (118mm), supplied with schuko plug Luminaire shipped with colour frame, 1x M12 suspension bolt set and instruction leaflet
Luminaire shipped with colour frame, 1x M12 suspension bolt set and instruction leaflet
The HUI Flood range provides a 90° flood beam with well-controlled edges and even distribution; ideal for lighting cycs and back cloths up to 5m high for permanent installations (G-multi connector / in-out wiring) or rental / production temporary installations.
The light beam can be shaped using the barndoor accessory.
• The HUI range uses either the 800W P2/11 lamp or the standard 300W K9 or 500W K1 THD lamps(118mm).
• Make your own battens using the HUI slot lock joint system that allows a number of units to be locked together.
• Makes a very effective groundrow. Simply reverse the colour cassette by removing the two screw pivot hinges. Add screw jack feet for adjustment.
• Relamp without having to remove the filter or break focus.
• Filter holder is held captive by spring hinged extruded cover that also blocks unwanted light spill.
• One handed operation only required to focus, change filters etc.
• Mains Power Disconnect - microswitches isolate the mains supply when opening to relamp (phase and neutral) protecting against a student or technician inserting a lamp into a live socket.
• Safety glass ensures that in the unlikely event of a lamp exploding that the remains are held captive within the luminaire.
• Shape the beam and contain glare with the four-door barndoor accessory – fits all models.
• 800W P2/11 24,000 lumens 150hrs average life
• 500W K1 9,900 lumens 2,000hrs average life
• 300W K9 5,600 lumens 2,000hrs average life
• 200W K11 3,520 lumens 2,000hrs average life
• Weight: 4.1kg
• Size: 355 x 179 x 288mm
• Colour Frame Size: 265mm x 203mm