Selecon Rama 150 Fresnel, Fast Focus
16RAFR150FTSCHSM Rama 150 FFT Fresnel 1.0kW/1.2kW, 150mm diameter lens and GX9.5 lamp base, Fast Focus Technology, lens safety mesh and schuko plug.
Luminaires shipped with Grippa colour frame (185mm square) , lens safety mesh, and instruction leaflet.
The Rama 150 FFT Fresnel (1.0kW / 1.2kW, 150mm lens) provides an adjustable cone of light that has a soft edge, easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination.
The Rama 150 FFT Fresnel uses Fast Focus Technology to reduce focus time, another Selecon innovation.
• Fast Focus Technology reduces focus time
• Wide range of beam angles: 7°- 50°
• Grip and twist for fast/precise pan adjustment
• Twist and tilt for fast/precise tilt adjustment
• NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
• Integrated safety bond rated for the fitting; maximum free length = 670mm.
• Adjustable yoke balance point.
• ‘Swing-down’ door for easy access to lamp or cleaning.
• Disconnects the mains power supply on opening.
• Smooth ‘posi-slide’ focus system, no metal to metal contact.
• Constructed of aluminium extrusion and moulded engineering plastics.
• Cooler operation due to use of engineering plastics on front (colour frame mount) and rear of luminaire.
• Heat-insulated rear grab-handle which doubles as handy storage for the 1m cable length.
• Pan, tilt and focus scales are in real degrees allowing for accurate WSIYWYG implementation
• T/29 1200W 27,600 lumens 400 hours average life
• T/11 T/19 1000W 21,500 lumens 750 hours average life
• CP90 1200W 30,000 lumens 200 hours average life
• CP70 1000W 25,000 lumens 200 hours average life
• Weight: 5.6kg
• Packed weight: 6.5kg
• Size: 290 x 370 x 445mm
• Colour Frame Size: 186mm x 190mm